100 word challenge

 I got startled from what I saw in the distinct there were screaming shouting chants and even fighting going on outside, they were holding signs saying “black lives matter”. People were being kicked and punched to the ground, there were also gunshots which was frightening. The cops made it seem determined to shoot and carry on pinning people down because they were supporting brown people but all they were doing was harm all they were doing was scaring people, young kids, and even elders. because of Racism And LGBTQ+ they were fighting, they were for good and not bad. Never did I think I would do this but I went on those streets marching holding my fist up proudly with no doubt at all. My hand was like a balloon it got higher and higher every time we marched.


Comments

  1. Awesome compound sentence... "People were being kicked and punched to the ground, there was also gunshots which was frightening." I also love the similie likening a fist in the air to a balloon. Very thouhgtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the words you putted in your story and also loved the part when you are supporting black lives matter
    Astonishing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment