Toilet Trouble

“Derik, It's time for you to clean the toilet” Mum shouted from downstairs.

“Do I have to?”

“Yes, do it now or no PlayStation for the rest of the week!”

“Fine.” 


Derik went to the bathroom and went to see where the toilet scrubber was but he couldn't find it. He didn't want to get in any more trouble with mum so he just thought of the first thing that came to his mind… A toothbrush. Unfortunately for me, my toothbrush was the first insight, causing it to be used to scrub the toilet.


“I guess this will work. I’ll just put it back afterward,” he said.


He heard someone coming up the stairs so he quickly went to close the door until realizing it was just the dog but it was too late. The toothbrush went into the toilet. Derik started to panic so he just left it and pretended he cleaned it and went back on his game. 


Sahra opened her mouth and let out a big yawn.


“Good morning to me,” she said half asleep. 


She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth.


“Where's my toothbrush!” Sahra said 


She went downstairs and asked her mum.

“Mum, have you seen my toothbrush?”

“That old thing, do you even use it anymore”

“Haha. very funny mum.” Shara said while walking back upstairs because she knew that mum would be no help.


Sahra decided to order an Uber to drop her off at the shops to get a new toothbrush.


                               A week went by.


“Derik, it's time for you to clean the toilet!” mum said once more.

“Do I-” Derik started?

“Yes, do it now, please. I don't want to be arguing right now”

“Fine.”


Derik did the same thing he did last week. He got out Sarah's toothbrush and started scrubbing the toilet. Derik heard a noise and thought it was the dog again going up the stairs but the sound got closer and closer until…

“!!!!DERIK!!!!” Sahra Began “WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY TOOTHBRUSH!!!”

“Ummmmm…. I'm cleaning the toilet with it??”

“I Know that ding dong! I'm trying to say: Why. Are. You. Cleaning. The. TOILET. Using. My. TOOTHBRUSH!!”

“Well I didn't have my toilet scrubber cause the dog chewed it and I didn't want to get into any more trouble with mum. So I thought if I used a toothbrush I would put it back and not tell anyone, But… I accidentally dropped your other toothbrush in the toilet and flushed it down.”

“Are you serious!! I'm telling mum!”


“MUMMM”

“Yes Hunny, Is something wrong?”

“YES, DERIK DECIDED TO USE MY TOOTHBRUSH TO CLEAN THE TOILET”

“Ohh dear me, Derik come down here now, we need to talk!”

“Ok…”


Derik ended up getting in trouble, his PlayStation taken off him AND he had to give Sahra $20.


“Pay up bud,” Sahra said with a smirk on her face. 

“Ugh,” said Derik.

“Don't worry I'll make sure to buy you a new toilet scrubber”

“Ok”



“DERIK WHERES MY HAIRBRUSH”


Comments

  1. I love the clever ending. By making us wonder what is happening to the hair brush is a nice way of wrapping this adventure up. I think you were far more understanding and forgiving of Derik than I would have been.
    I think you need to redo your paragraphs. I know you had them there to begin with before you reformatted the text.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment