My Hero

 Who’s The Hero In Your Family?


WALT: 

  • I elaborate on my ideas with relevant details  e.g. each idea has supporting detail

  • I can use the 4 E’s in my writing- Evidence, Explanation, Example, Elaboration

  • To create a picture in the reader’s head


                       My Wonderful Hero


My Mum is a hard-working person.

My mum is always sitting in her room face to face with a computer working for almost the whole day.

If she's not doing school work she's doing work around the house, doing the dishes, preparing food for our family, cleaning the house, and doing many more things. When Mum is not working at home she's at school doing more work and not necessarily paper or computer work but sometimes she has to make sure that OTHER classes are clean, I personally think that classes should clean their rooms themselves.


My Mum is determined to do our needs.

Although my mum is a very hard-working person she always finds a way to take me and my brother to sports or events. Our sports aren't always a short session, My swimming training can take up to about an hour and thirty minutes and my brother's softball can be about two to three hours. Not only does my mum have to take us to our sports but she also needs to go to her training for softball.


My Mum's contribution to our family. 

My mum is the star of our family. She's the one that is always doing the work (mostly not my dad) She's always cooking dinner for our family, doing the laundry, doing the dishes, and paying the bills. I don't know what I’d do if she wasn't here.


My Mum is the best with money

My mum is the best person with money. She's always using her money wisely e.g buying food we need and closing if it's necessary. Although she buys things we need she also buys things that aren't really what we need but buys them anyway. 


                         


Comments

  1. Good to see you are beginning to use paragraphs in your writing, Eden. You have used the 4 E's really well to addd etail for each topic or idea you wrote about.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment